Sunday, August 5, 2012

July Oh July

Assalamualaikum!

Before this, most of my posts are in paragraph rite ? Now, let's make it in point forms ! Haaa gedix =)


How I spent my July!

1. Met new friends during my elective practical. Learnt alot from them. Had joined their bed-side teaching class with muka tak malunya. I thought they were like the same age with me or what. Turns out. Like sisters and brothers. Yeah. Hi kakak!

2. Drank Cool-blog everyday for the whole weeks from ever since I came back to Malaysia. Sedap. Ho-Leng-Ah. A month later, checked my purse, butterfly keluar.

3. Successfully joined a pre-HO training in CUMCS when actually the training is only for the fresh graduates. Berjaya menyelinap. A clap for Diyana. ;)

4. Played uno-stacko game with my siblings. Nana kalah teruk. Boo. =(

5. Tak tolong basuh baju. Tak masak. Tak buat dnevnik report. Tak study. Yes. I am progressing very well this week.

6. Watched BINI-BINIKU GANGSTER with Ikah, Abang & Abah. One word. Just one word. Boring. Tiru cite Stephan Chow.

Yay ! =)