Sunday, February 9, 2014

The last semester! :)


Salam.

So long~

Pheww..I’ve stopped blogging for like ages! And when I reviewed my past entries, I was like, “did I write all these?” Haha. Unbelievable.

How time flies, I’m now a final year medical student. The last semester! :) Well, pray for me, I'm gonna strive for my final state exams. Ameen.

It’s amazing to think that i’m now living a totally different life after I realized that I got another 4 months left before I graduate. Semua benda kat Volgo ni nak appreciate, amek gambar, because I know sooner or later I'm gonna leave this city. So just let me appeciate all this little things around me while I still can. 

Honestly, time study weeks hari tu, there were so many things I wanted to blog about. Tapi bile dah ade free time like this, its kind of awkward. Seriously tak tahu nak tulis apa dalam blog. Weird! 

I’ll try to write more after this insyaAllah. Till then. :)