Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Me a Final Year MedStudent

Salam.

This is a quick update. 

Currently I'm now a final year medical student. Wehuuu! *clap3*  Just started with 3 days of being a final year student, I think I'm loving it. At least so far. Everyday class starts at 9 and ends at 2, Lecture OZZ and Russian Language class once a week. What can I conclude here is, we do have a lot of time compared to previous years. Plus, I'm now having a therapy cycle which means no class on Saturday! A double yay for that. 

I don't know what troubles await me in future. I'll be taking a GOS exam this year/next year. This is a no-no times for me to playing or fooling around. This is my last year. I must do my best. This free time doesn't means I can rest, taking things for granted. I must work harder to get a better achievement. Being excellent in med school doesn't give you a guarantee to survive during housemen. All I need is to keep working. Be smart! 


But for now, what I can say is I have enough good sleep. Maybe more. Huhu. I wake up everyday feeling so refresh that I can concentrate my brain during class. I feel more positive and productive. This new semester is so relax that makes me love my studies even more. At least this is what I feel for now.

"I rarely see  elective student like you here. Hardworking and full of spirit to learn. But all I can say is if you keep on  being like this, I'm sure you'll be a good doc. Its good for you to make friends with local students, nanti bile dah keje haaa dah kenal-kenal senang" 

- Prof Radzi, CUCMS lecturer

Just another booster for me to start my new semester. =)