Friday, April 8, 2011

yet another update

Salam.

There's no juicy story here, just another update. Life abroad is getting worse day by day-as well as hotter as winter withdraws. I've already remove my winter coat (bye2), started to wear light thin clothes for spring, having a problems with dekanat, dilemma with my summer holidays, tonnes of works to do, yet im still being a procrastinator. Urgh & lagha tak tentu pasal. Enough with all this problems. Be positive!

So here are some photos from my previous winter holidays ,as I've promised. (Sorry for the late). Been busy with my studies & now trying hardly to adjust my biological clock with the local current! It's getting on its way now, good thing it is. Dawn here looks like morning, I mean when we wake up a 5.30 it looks as if it's already 7 in the morning. Subuh now starts at 4.30 & ends at 6.30. Well, actually this is not my first time adapting myself with the surrounding, but my 3rd time. So, there shouldnt be any problem. Duh! Weather's unpredictable but as far as weather forecast is concerned -windy days are expected to be common for this week, at the very least. Then changed to warm back as spring will come.(I thought now it is already spring, isnt it?) Now scroll down for piccas yeah,

somewhere in Public Roman Bath


Fantan Travi


At the back there, fashion street. We cant afford to buy anything. Huhu



Public roman Bath




Amsterdam Clogs




the plastic-tulips



windmill inZaanse Schans (hardly pronounce it)



All of us in one shoe. Yey Us!
"one shoe can change your life" - cinderella.




Inside the Milan cathedral



Gondola, gondola..



Oh yeah, I'm glad I've made it there, Rome,Venice, Milan & Amsterdam! Alhamdulilah. I'm glad that you're around too, reading and supporting! Please wish me luck in my studies, wish me happy 3rd year of blogging and take care pals!



p/s- am arranging my timetable for this summer, yeah, I got lots of plans. Volunteer Induction programme for Mercy, elective practical in HKL, Public speaking @ britishcouncil, baby-sit my adeks , shopping spree with my gals, hang out with some old peeps, etc. Hurmm..