Saturday, April 2, 2011

Self-conflict

Salam

Looks like it's an update, after so long. Maybe this is the last entry I posted. I don't know why, but I've been avoiding my blog a lot lately. I haven't felt like writing for a very long time. I kind of miss it, the will to write. I want to want to write again. Sooner rather than later. But to blog or not? I'd better leave that blank because I, myself dont know. I'm having a hard time now. Urgh! Maybe by doing this I might commit a huge sin. I dont know. Seriously.. I dont know what to do next.. Seriously in huge dilemma. Currently having a conflict with my ownself. Not to write again in which meaning that to close this blog or just continue writing but ..Hmm...I guess maybe I should not update this blog oftenly, like what I used to do now. Dilemma, it just never ends. Yawnnn.. quite a boring entry this time..sorry but I promised to make it interesting next time. Till now, buhbye~