Thursday, June 30, 2011

Because I'm just that weird

Salam




There are not many peoples who dare to be different from others. Haha. Actually I'm not writing this to motivate people to be different from other people. But, this is me. It just that I don't like to be the same like other people. You can choose to be whatever you want. I don't know why, but seriously I want to be different from others. I choose to be unique. But sometimes, people do see me as weirdo.


Everyone simply doesn’t want to look the same as others, in their thoughts, in their believes, furthermore in their acts. We are not trying to look different from others, we are just trying to be who we are. Somehow, I feel like I lost my own identity every times when I was surrounded by my friends. I've always been struggling to fit in. But I don't feel that when I am alone.


Please don’t judge people, because who you are to judge others. You might not know a fraction of their life holding so many wonderful things that you will be ashamed of not doing. Don't judge others if you don't want to be judged. Yea, I still remember my Philosophy lecturer said, quoted from Confucius: "don't do things that you dont want to be done to you". Philosophy, never fails to amaze me. Surprisingly, I don't know how I manage to get 5 in my exam although I don't really understand this subject. That was rezeki I guess.

You may choose to spill out every shit. But then you are being the disgraced one. Keep yourself together, your thoughts with you, your words in you. Others may not need to know nor understand what the hell you are doing with your life. If you are trying not to hurt others, chances are, you are going to need to hold yourself back a bit. A little training here and there would not hurt. Well, at least you will need to start somewhere, won’t you?



p/s- this post has nothing to do with my life here. This is just my thoughts. No intention to hurt anyone. =) peace!