Sunday, October 18, 2009

May their souls rest in peace~

Salam to all my dear family, friends and colleagues, it has been almost 5 months now since my grandmother's & my grandfather's death. Yesterday, and as such, I was too emotional and sort of on the low in my life to post anything. So, immediately recite Yasiin..

If you live long enough, there will come a time in your life when you will experience the loss of someone you dearly love. As a rule of life, it's inevitable, and no one can escape it.

I am very thankful to all who had helped my family (especially my father) for continued support, sympathy, and comforting words of condolence on the death of my grandfather (Omar bin Ahmad) & grandmother (Wan Zainab Bt Wan Ahmad) as I was not around in KL at that time because I was in Russia studying aboard.

At such a time, the love and support of family and friends is absolutely invaluable and priceless. It helps us to heal. And for that loving support, my family and I are forever grateful.

My grandfather meant the world to me. He was and still is an inspiration of strength, honor, prudence, love, bravery, determination, devotion, loyalty and unity for my entire family.

And for those of you who have either met or heard stories about my dear late grandmother, then your fond memories of her are greatly appreciated.

Please keep them in your prayers with your own loved ones who have passed. I will do the same for you. InsyaAllah~

Thank you!

Always be safe and God Bless...

Sincerely and with gratitude,

nana, yana or whatever they call me~


p/s: there's no pic of them in my laptop..& now I realize that I've none of their pic..Ya Allah, trok nye cucu ini!!~