Saturday, October 1, 2011

Husdnozon

Salam.

Husdnozon= think positively!

So this week is the busiest week for NOT only me but I shall say for almost everyone in my batch. It is not because we are having kolog, test, exams or what-so-ever but it is because this year our batch is the one who responsible to organize Hari Raya event. Yes, I admit that we are a little bit last minute but it doesn't mean that we do works 'cincai'-ly.

I know that everyone always complain about something. Sometimes they still complain about something that doesn't need complaining. But complains won't come if everyone does a good job. True that we can't satisfy everyone but at least we should do our job with sincerity and hardwork, and try to make everyone happy. It is our duty after all, especially when our job require us to handle people.

Lately the Hari Raya preparation has been overwhelmed with a lot of complains. Or is it me that has been reading a lot of status and comments in FB or what?! Either way, if it's not from the students that are complaining, it's the organizers. I think both complains are directed to make the celebration better insyaAllah. =)

I just read some post in FB where they complained about our Hari Raya poor management. But they don't know that we did a really hard work . Really HARD. Seriously no joke!

There will always be lazy workers anywhere you are. But I believe that some of us are a little overworked. Improper division of works but who am I to say that, I am not even a HICOM member. But when I see some of people complains, it just breaks my heart. It is just upsetting. Trying to improve this condition? No comment!

True, perhaps we are just better in talking and complaining but not in improving them.

In this opportunity, I would like to thank to everyone who had helped a lot in contriving this event. Special thanks to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th year, who are willing to help cooking the foods. I admit cooking for the whole students here (around 370 students) is not an easy task! May Allah reward you immensely. Jazakillah.

I hear doctors complain about patients all the time too. Yes. Sometimes for RM 1 service they do ask us too much, I think. But then again, didn't we one who chose this job? Didn't we know what was coming for us? Weren't we prepared to treat patients in curing and handling them with care?

I hate when people complains and I hate it more when nothing had been done to solve the matter.

p/s- lega orentasi dah selesai. Esok hari raya harap semuanya berjalan lancar. Ameen. Minta maaf kalau ada salah dan silap. Huhu~