Wednesday, September 7, 2011

4th year Medical Student

Yay! I just done with my practical exam. I'm officially a 4th year medical student. Now it becomes a new life for me, a real new life. I have a new daily schedule, same old friends, new period of life, new grower personality should be, and the other things. I have a more independent life than I had before. I got my own credit card. I'm 21 and already legally registered myself as a voter for this coming election in Malaysia. All responsibilites are in my own hands, I cannot put it in my parent's, friends's, and else's hands. Heavy, isn't it?

But I know if other people can do it, why can't I? Clinical year might be the first step of my future professional, hmm, nope, maybe doing elective practical in Malaysia is my first step, because in HKL I gained alot of clinical and practical skills on how the doctor do their work. I love to see and examine the patients. So, perhaps, clinical year will be the second step of my future professional life. One step closer to be a doctor. Well, we will see for the next steps of my life, and yeah, we'll wait also!

p/s- Weather here is cold and dry. Having sore throat and fever. Barely talk. Dry skin. My body needs time. Maybe this is just some of the adaptive process. Huhu.