Thursday, October 8, 2009

brace-face =]


Why Do People Need Braces?

Braces are a totally normal and practically expected part of puberty (and many adults get braces, too). In other people, some teeth may grow in rotated or twisted. But as for me, some of my teeth grew in crooked but not overlapping. Huhu.. that's why I need to wear this braces..

So, today I went to see my dentist for my appointment to glue this tiny brackets to my teeth..huhu~ It took me about 1 hour and 30 mins..penat taw asyk ternganag..Alhamdulilah...everything went on smoothly..tak sakit sgt pon.. just rase awkward sbb mcm ade mende tersekat kat gg atas nih..making my upper lip feels tired..huhu~ asal senyum je, hmm..terpampang luas braces nih mencapap..

aiisshhh~
later I'll update my pic wif this brace-thingy..wwawaw~


p/s: yesterday, as I goggled for some Hollywood celebrities I've found something. I seriously hope these are just rumours....and are false.......but seriously MEGAN FOX IS A MAN! [pondan] (tak de kaitan) pfft.. neway, lady gaga pon same gak..asal org hot2 nih..