Sunday, November 1, 2009

Histokins!!~

Salam & Hi people!!~


I'm enjoying my classes quite a lot I guess and I'm only finding myself stressed about scheduling issues instead of the actual work. Come to think of it, it's usually always about finding the time to study outside of class than getting to and from class and understanding the material. Ishk!~


OK~
Let me go straight to the point.Let's revise some of the histo's slide as I'll be sitting for KOLOG tomorrow.The more I know you, the less interesting you are..blueewwkk!!~


From left: pyloric part of stomach,fundum part & palatine tonsil


From left: parotid gland, mix gland & liver


from left:large int, esophagus, appendix



From left again: junction eso-stomach, duodenum & colon



p/s: Anyone interested wif dis pic??? Buzz my ym k..Chio~