Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thank You Allah..Alhamdulilah~



First and foremost I am grateful to God: From the beginging of time, He knew me before I was even thought of.

There is one real reason I am grateful to God. It is that I am able to sit here today and type this. My answer is very simple here. The basic fact that I am able to convey my emotions, and that I have emotions which I can share is a miracle in itself. Without God, nothing kept me from being unfaithful, nothing moved me. Without God, I became very apathetic and undriven. God gave us wonderful emotions all for free.

I am grateful to God that he chose me, prepared me, called me and ordained me to be a servant of the Most High God. I am grateful for the religious discipline I went through as a young girl. It taught me how to revere God and what it means to serve as His loyal servant. InsyaAllah.Thank you Allah!!~



[bayi Al-Quran]