Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Truly Deeply Madly in Love~

Salam everyone..


I am not ashamed to admit that I already fell in love. And I believe that this love is a pure love. Yeah, I really love you..truly deeply madly in love with you.




huhuhu~
I love you , autumn..deeply in love with you..

I like the feel of quilts and comforters on the bed, flannel pj's and fancy slippers to protect your feet from the ice cold tile floors. I like the smell of hot coffee on a cold morning as Pidot usually drink it every morning. I like the aromas.







I love that fall goes out in a blaze of glory before the long cold winter season begins. Maybe it's because I am in the autumn of my life that fall takes on a deeper meaning for me now. I really love autumn! I'm not sure what it is, but the more I live here, the more I love autumn.


Everything seems so much brighter, fresher, deeper and more intense in autumn.

I love the sky in autumn. When the sky is blue, it's a much deeper, more intense blue. When it's grey, it's magnificently malevolent. The sunsets explode in many splendorous colour, soaking into the edges of the clouds, tipping buildings with jewel-esque tones.I feel more alive in autumn.

I love those crisp days, where the sky is blue, the sun is warm on your face for the few seconds where the wind isn't slicing the end of your nose off.

I love getting up every morning and welcoming the golden autumn light into the room.

I love that every day the leaves are different. A kaleidoscopic riot of colour just waiting to be noticed.I love the sound as I walk through the dry piles of fallen leaves.

I love the smell of autumn in the city. It seems so much fresher to me, and sweeter too, as I pass the street vendors in the markets, hot fresh blini (pancake) with mushrooms, nestea with peach just ahead.

I love the tingling as the blood rushes back to my face and hands when I come in from the cold. I love to sit on the top deck of the bus or mashrud in the twilight and watch the world go by. I love the fleeting glimpses of home life I get through curtains not-yet-closed. The night sneaks up so quickly, catching us unawares.

I like the sensation of sitting besides heater while studying. Indescribable yet I like that feeling.

Maybe it's just me, but something about the turning of the leaves ignites a spark in my brain, and before I know it, the flames of creativity are whipped up by that autumn breeze into a veritable blaze. I fizz with creativity. It flows through me with an almost imperceptable hum, reminding me that it's there. I find myself waking in the middle of the night, my brain refusing to shut down and let me sleep.I had insomnia.


Autumn inspires change in me. More than anything, I think that autumn gives me hope. I don't know that I can really explain why, but something in the way that the trees, even as they die back for the winter have so much left to give. That last glorious effort - makes me feel that getting older isn't necessarily a bad thing, and that change isn't always for the worse.